Since 1992, All Star has been the right choice for all your plumbing and remodeling needs. They have been operating as a licensed plumbing business in the Napa Valley since 1992. The service department is led by 3rd generation plumber and owner Zack Kirtlink. His more than 36 years of experience gives All Star Plumbing the ability to handle any type of situation – from leaking faucets to new construction, from remodeling to simple installations.
Dedication to their clients is what makes them different
- Toilets: Are you having trouble with your toilet but can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong? Do you constantly have plumbing issues? It may be the right time to replace your toilet. If so, never fear. All-Star Plumbing can help! Let’s go through some reasons why you may want to replace your existing toilet.
- Water Heaters: Water heaters are the part of your water system that helps heat your water for the shower, bath, dishwasher, or washing machine in your home; they can be gas or electric. Located in most homes’ garages, basement, or laundry rooms, they can be an intimidating piece of machinery to fix.
- Sewer Lines: It’s a fact of home ownership. Sewer lines back up, they leak, and they can get nasty. These are frustrating to deal with due to their unpleasant smell and the potential for messy cleanup. Pinpointing the cause is also challenging and should only be attempted by qualified individuals.
You can help avoid sewer line damage or alleviate an issue when it arises, it is important to know how to identify the main causes of it.
- Property loss during a fire reduces 70% when there are sprinklers in the home.
- Automatic fire sprinklers reduce your risk of dying in a fire by 80%.
- The quick reaction from sprinklers reduces the heat, flames, and smoke produced by a fire long enough for you to escape the building.
Fire Sprinklers: Sprinkler systems are one of the most effective ways to reduce damage and property loss in an emergency like a fire. If you are a business or homeowner, installing sprinklers in your building can make a huge difference in life or death situations. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reports the following statistics about sprinklers:
- Piping Services: The water lines in your home connect the water supply to your home and to the drains and sewer systems provided by the city. Water lines are run under the ground so they are not visible from the outside and are usually made from plastic or copper.
While any number of things could indicate you have a water line problem, there are a few that you should look out for to avoid them becoming more serious:
Clogged drains – Hair buildup, shampoo, soap, paper products, and other materials can cause drains to be clogged over time.
Low water pressure – Potentially caused by a clogged faucet, pressure regulator, or problems with the shutoff valve, water will barely trickle out from the faucet if the water.
Leaks – Most likely caused by corrosion or other types of damage, leaks can lead to more severe damage like mold or bursting pipes.
Frozen pipes – When the weather turns cold, pipes are likely to freeze when unused or not used properly.