They provide a full breadth of laundry consulting services, equipment and parts to genuinely benefit their customers. In business for more than 50 years, Skyline is known throughout Texas for its laundry development expertise, reliability, unmatched response time, fairness and service after the sale.
Their 10,000-square-foot facility houses a large parts, equipment and service area to ensure quick turn-around and convenience for their customers. Their staff of factory-trained employees are fully committed to customer satisfaction.
- Hotels & Hospitality: Linens, sheets, towels, napkins and tablecloths make up the thrust of hotel laundry. That’s why Skyline helps hotels and motels do more laundry in less time, using less labor, gas, water and electricity. Not only their high-speed washers deliver consistent clean, they remove more water from a load than traditional washers — cutting resulting dry-time by up to 50 percent. When a crisp five-star finish is a must, linens can then be fed directly to flatwork ironers without dryer conditioning. With high-speed machines from Skyline Equipment, hotels boost productivity, and simultaneously, lower labor and utility costs!
- Correctional Facilities: Hundreds of pounds of inmate clothing, blankets, sheets and towels are powered through correctional facility on-premise laundries every day. With inmates running the laundry equipment, safety and ease of use are essential. With automatic chemical dosing and programmable controls, the process is safe, easy and can readily be standardized from unit to unit. Skyline Equipment ensures more laundry is completed in less time, less expense, using less labor, gas, water and electricity in correctional facilities statewide.
- Vended Laundry: Skyline works closely with investors and owners of card- and coin-operated laundries across Texas. They are a full-service vended laundry equipment distributor offering site selection assistance & analysis, demographic & traffic studies, laundry design, equipment mix & installation, operational training, marketing & advertising support, and service after the sale.
- Professional Fabricare: Progressive drycleaning/fabricare facilities often wetclean with superior results over traditional drycleaning methods. Wetcleaning is not only less labor intensive than drycleaning, it’s safer for attendants and the environment. They recommend washers and dryers with unsurpassed programmability.
- Healthcare Facilities: Production is critical to hospital and nursing home laundries. These facilities clean a variety of items, including sheets, towels, gowns, bed pads and personals — all of which must be properly cleaned with the appropriate mix of chemicals, mechanical action, number or rinses, extract speed and water temperature. With intuitive microprocessor systems, their high-speed washers can deliver wash cycles so flexible that even advanced applications, like ozone injection, can be programmed with just a few touches.
- Ahtletic Facilities: From professional to college and high school level, Skyline Equipment has developed on-premise laundries at athletic facilities throughout Texas. Sports Laundry Systems ensure a consistent clean and disinfection, which helps prevent the spread of infection among athletes. These systems combine automatic chemical injection, ozone injection and one-touch operation. High-speed extract means more water is removed from each load — shortening dry time and boosting laundry production.
- Fire Departments: Soiled firefighter gear is unsafe — exposing firefighters to chemicals, biological agents and particulate matter. Their washer-extractors use advanced microprocessors to combine the exact chemicals, water temperature, rinses and extract speed to meet NFPA and manufacturers’ guidelines. Freestanding washer designs also make for simple, impact-free installation — without bolts and thick concrete foundations — allowing positioning in even the most difficult of areas.
- Veterinary Clinics: Smaller applications, like veterinary clinics, typically require a standard-footprint industrial washer capable of handling a variety of items, including blankets and towels used in bedding, bathing and during surgical procedures. High-speed extract and programmability are critical to a consistent clean and improved productivity. Soiled and contaminated laundry shouldn’t lie around in vet clinics for fear of disease growth and cross contamination. That’s why determining the correct wash application is not only mission critical, it’s patient critical.
Spas, Salons & Health Clubs: By quickly cleaning soiled towels, robes and sheets, spas, health clubs and salons help ensure a clean, relaxing and healthy environment. Machine sizing is critical to ensure the laundry equipment’s ability to take on required laundry poundage. Moreover, high-speed extract and programmability are important to improving production and ease-of-use.
- Bed & Breakfasts: Enjoy lower utility bills, faster dry times and increased linen longevity at your B&B. Their bolt-free, freestanding washers and dryers don’t require reinforced concrete foundations and they’ll fit in the same space as your old washer and dryer. B&Bs dependent on holding tanks or septic systems can cut wastewater considerably, and in doing so, save on wastewater removal fees and prevent septic overloading. Skyline washers, dryers and ironers ensure high-quality results and improved laundry productivity.