With over 40 years of industry experience, Scott Equipment has grown to become the leading supplier of commercial and industrial laundry equipment in Texas. They have many national corporate chains, some of which have been with us for over 20 years. They believe in customer support and that’s why their service department and support staff are considered some of the best in Texas.
Laundry Equipment Services:
- SEI Design Services: SEI serves three segments of the laundry industry, including: Coin-Laundries, OPL (on-premise laundries), and Multi-housing (route). These Services include:
- Preliminary Drawing
- Utility Schedule
- Laundry Operating Analysis
- Construction Drawing
- Commercial Laundromat Services :If you are interested in building a new state-of-the-art laundry, or wanting to remodel an existing store, they promise to deliver unmatched products and services along with the best return on your investment.
Their experienced team is passionate about identifying the products and solutions that will enable your business to operate more profitably and efficiently. Their expertise allows SEI to serve customers, both large and small, through every step of the process.
On-Premise (OPL) Laundry Services: SEI’s on-premise (OPL) laundry equipment will provide you the efficiency, flexibility, performance, and durability you need for long-term success. In addition to providing top-rated commercial equipment, they back their products with unmatched service by factory-trained technicians who are dedicated to keeping your machines running optimally.
- Multi-Housing Services: SEI provides equipment to apartments and multi-housing facilities. Whether you are interested in purchasing or revenue sharing, they are probably your best option. They recognize how important keeping the machines running is to both you and your tenants. That is why they provide unmatched service.
- Repair & Maintenance: SEI pride themselves on providing an unmatched level of service for all segments of the laundry industry from hospitals and hotels, to fire departments, salons and commercial laundries. With their fleet of service vans, factory-trained technicians and unlimited parts inventory, they have the resources to get repairs done quickly and efficiently for all equipment brands.