A longtime member of SAGE Federation and former board member presented to Godwin her concept for a boutique, concierge home model in a neighborhood community that was specifically designed for assisted living and memory care.
They know through their own experience in their own families, that choosing the right place for a loved one is a deeply personal decision. And one which has to be right the first time. Their stunning neighborhood of custom homes was created specifically to provide individualized care and unparalleled resident choice offerings. That allows their team to truly get to know each resident and his or her family. In addition, they are able to plan their specific care needs and give residents a renewed sense of purpose every day.
At Teresa’s House, every neighborhood is unique and offers a variety of amenities and services to fit every personality and interest. Everything from neighborhood events to purposeful opportunities — just like home, only better!
They also fully support every day activities, housekeeping, family-style dining and hassle-free maintenance. Their 24/7 licensed nurses and certified/degreed caregivers are always prepared to provide the personalized support for making their residents comfortable and happy. They believe that a purposeful life is a meaningful life!
Exceptional Care Services
- 1-To-5 Caregiver/Resident ratio
- True healthcare professionals – 24/7 licensed nurses & certified care team
- Degreed caregivers for Memory Care
- On-site physician visits
- Medication management exclusively by Licensed & Certified Nursing staff
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Secure environment with controlled access
- Daily physical fitness & enriching activities programming
- Delicious, meals prepared family-style
- Accommodations for special diets
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities
- On-site beauty/barber shops