DaySpring Senior Living is a faith-based, not-for-profit assisted living and memory care community offering Christ-centered care. Their unique community is a ministry of Sent Church in Plano, Texas.
Their faith is the driving force behind the services that they offer. Each member of their staff is intrinsically instilled with the value to honor the personal dignity and trust of each resident. It invigorates and enlivens the atmosphere at our facility.
Their residents may engage in church services on Sunday and Wednesday mornings, as well as attend a variety of Bible studies scheduled throughout the week.
Their team take a holistic approach to providing care. They offer assistance and services that are designed to promote the physical and spiritual well-being of each of their residents.
- Care staff available 24 hours per day
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning in each apartment
- Complimentary Enhanced Cable TV
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access available in each apartment and throughout the building
- Each apartment equipped with emergency call system
- Three delicious meals prepared daily and served family style
- Activity Programming & Community Outings – Programs tailored to meet the physical, spiritual & social needs of their residents
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Medication Management and assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.) based on each individual’s needs
- Exercise & wellness programs
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Scheduled Transportation in and around Plano, Texas