Established twenty one years ago, THERAPY 2000 continues to deliver the highest quality individualized home care rehabilitation services to the children in Texas. They visit patients in the comfort of their home or day care. THERAPY 2000 provides occupational, physical, and speech therapy services to children (birth-21) with special needs, including disabilities, developmental delays and autism spectrum disorders. They love what they do! Their mission is to improve the lives of everyone they work with, including their valuable patients and families as well as the therapists and staff who work within the company.
Therapy 2000 Values:
- They Strive for Excellence – In the clinical care they deliver, in the way they document that care, and in the support systems they set up in their offices. They are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve
- They Unleash Potential – They see potential in the children they treat, in their caregivers. They celebrate those employees who take advantage of the growth opportunities they offer, and who use the new tools they learn to help their patients reach their potential.
- They Make it Fun – Therapy 2000 selects employees who bring passion to the workplace, whether you work in one of their offices, or whether your workplace is a patient’s home. they believe that having a good time at work is as important as striving for great outcomes.
- They Show Integrity – They set the highest standards for their corporate compliance and billing processes. Even they create an open atmosphere where employees at all levels can speak up and offer opportunities for improvement without fear of reprisal.
- They Celebrate Diversity – They recognize that their employees and the families they serve come from an enormous variety of ethnic and national backgrounds. They approach their differences as opportunities for learning and personal growth.
- They Give Back – Whether you contribute to Chari-T2000, or serve as a volunteer for your professional association or for a Charity organization, they encourage you to give back and enrich their world in ways that go beyond your day-to-day responsibilities.
Services Therapy 2000 Offer:
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy (OT): Providing the highest quality pediatric occupational therapy to children across Texas in the comfort of their home or day care. Pediatric occupational therapy helps children with special needs achieve independence and enhance their quality of life. The focus of treatment is to facilitate and empower the child and family to achieve the highest level of functional independence possible.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy (PT): Pediatric physical therapy promotes a child’s independence by working on muscle strength, posture, motor skills, coordination and mobility. THERAPY 2000’s highly trained pediatric physical therapists help a child reach their full potential by working with the child and their family to implement an individualized pediatric physical therapy program.
Pediatric Speech Therapy (ST): Speech-language pathologists also work with children who have feeding, swallowing or other oral motor problems. Good feeding and swallowing skills increase a child’s ability to receive adequate nutrition and hydration for good growth and development. In addition, these skills help prevent a child from having pneumonia due to poor swallowing skills.
Locations Therapy 2000 Serve:
- Abilene TX
- Amarillo TX
- Austin TX
- Dallas TX
- Fort Worth TX
- Houston TX
- Lubbock TX
- New Braunfels TX
- San Antonio Tx
- Tyler TX