If you’re a small business owner in Texas, you may qualify for a tax credit that could cover some of the costs you pay for employees’ premiums. If you qualify, eHealth can help you obtain your tax credit and find a small business health insurance plan that works best for you and your employees.
Shop Texas health insurance plans for your small business! eHealth’s licensed agents can provide personalized recommendations and guidance through the application and enrollment process. Compare free quotes with no expectations to enroll and no pressure from their agents.
How does small business health insurance work?
Getting coverage through a small business health insurance plan can be more affordable than buying coverage by yourself. Here’s what you need to know:
- Coverage is generally guaranteed issue
- You need at least one employee to qualify
- You must contribute toward employee premiums
- And you can shop for coverage at any time of the year
- Medicare Insurance
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Supplement
- Medicare Part D
Individual & Family
- Individual & Family Health Insurance
- Short-term Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Small Business Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
Other Insurance Products
- GAP Insurance
- Medical Indemnity Insurance
Website : https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/