Our vision is “To be a world class university for social transformation through dynamic education.”
- To provide inclusive borderless access to higher education and vocational education based on merit.
- To offer varied professional, technical, vocational and general education programmes to meet the changing and diverse needs of society in a global context.
- To provide quality higher education for liberation of mind and empowerment of hands.
- To promote quality research in diverse areas of development and engage in application of knowledge for community development.
- To develop national and international networks with industry, service sector and other academic and research institutions so as to meet the expectations of various stakeholders.
- To promote extensive use of information and communication technology for enrichment of teaching-learning and for effective governance.
- To make quality an integral part of all University operations by promoting innovative practices.
To ensure professional approach to teaching with an excellent environment for students to gain awareness of the hospitality industry.
- To offer students the opportunity to develop their conceptual, technical, and managerial skills.
- To provide each individual student with the training know how for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
- To develop the personality of a student as required by the service industry.
- To make students worthy citizens of the nation.
Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Highlights
Year of establishment 1992 Campus/es Pune Campus size 4,500 sq. m. Recognised by UGC, AICTE College ranking 18th rank for Hotel Management by India Today 2019 Modes of education Full-time Number of courses offered 2 courses Total no. of seats 240 Highest salary offered (2019) Rs 2.6 LPA Affiliation Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Official website ihmct.bharatividyapeeth.edu Gender intake Co-ed Application mode (when admissions are open) Online Total faculty 20+
Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Admission Process
Application for Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology admission 2020 can be registered both online at the college website. Students can apply for courses by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official college website (ihmct.bharatividyapeeth.edu) and create a login credential
- Download the Application Form for the course of their choice and fill the required information like personal details, communication details and qualification details etc.
- Upload the form along with scanned image of their recent passport-size photograph and their signature
- Pay a registration fee (as per guideline) through credit card / debit card / internet banking
Check out more details on BVDUIHMCT Admission
Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Courses
This college offers two undergraduate courses to students covering disciplines like Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Hospitality & Hotel Administration. These programmes are shown in the table below along with respective eligibility and course fee structure:
Course Name Eligibility Course Fee (in Rs lakh) BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Class 12 Pass or equivalent 1.98 Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) Class 12 Pass or equivalent with minimum 45% 4