The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was accorded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. The Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)
- has established academic excellence and offers programmes in innovative and emerging areas,
- presently has 29 constituent institutions, including three research institutes dedicated exclusively to research,
- is multi-campus and multi-disciplinary and is catering to the needs of Urban and Rural students,
- has significant achievements in research,
- has world-class infrastructure and facilities, launched several innovative academic programmes, best teaching-learning processes and has entered into national, as well as, international collaborations.
Distinctive Features of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),Pune
- ‘A+‘ Accreditation (Third Cycle) by ‘NAAC’ in 2017
- Category-I Deemed to be University Grade by UGC
- 63rd Rank among Universities by NIRF-2020
- ‘A’ Grade by Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Accredited & Re-Accredited With ‘A’ Grade by ‘NAAC’ in 2004 & 2011
- Among Top 10 Universities preferred by Overseas Students
- Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) & Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- All professional programmes are approved by respective Statutory Councils
- 29 Constituent Units spread over 8 Campuses
- 12 Faculties offering 324 Programmes
- 23000+ Students & 1600+ Teachers
- Students from almost all the states in India & from 48 countries
Distinctive Features of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),Pune, College of Engineering Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune, India College of Engineering, Pune (BVUCOEP) established in 1983, a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune and holds a place of pride and is amongst the most reputed institute. BVUCOE, Pune offers 12 graduates, 08 postgraduates Programmes and Doctoral Programmes in 08 disciplines.
VISION OF THE INSTITUTE:
- To be World Class Institute for Social Transformation Through Dynamic Education.
MISSION OF THE INSTITUTE :
- To provide quality technical education with advanced equipments, qualified faculty members, infrastructure to meet needs of profession and society.
- To provide an environment conducive to innovation, creativity, research and entrepreneurial leadership.
- To practice and promote professional ethics, transperency and accountability for social community, economic and environmental conditions.